Are you a Developer? Do you need to resetting and restoring sites frequently? If yes, we have a great tool for you. WP Reset Plugin, the super powerful Reset plugin helps you to reset any type of site easily.
WP Reset Plugin
You can find a lot of reset plugins on the web but we have some solid reasons to choose WP Reset over others. Here we go with some of the notable features of WP Reset Plugin.
- It is free to use
- It works on all Version 4.0 or higher
- Supports languages like English, German, Croatian, Romanian, Russian, and Spanish.
- One-click reset option
- It speeds up testing and debugging
- There is a Post-Reset Setup so you won’t need to manually set options or reactivate plugins & themes
- It will delete all existing posts, pages, custom post types, comments, etc.
- It will delete all default WP database tables
- It will not delete any media files
- It will touch any core files
- It will not delete your plugins and themes
- There is an option available to delete all plugins and delete all themes easily
How to Use WP Reset Plugin?
How to use WP Reset Plugin to reset your site? Just follow these steps. Before starting the process, take a backup.
- Download and Install WP Reset Plugin from the official website.
- Activate the Plugin
- Open plugin’s settings page located under the Tools menu
- Scroll down to find the option Reset
- Type Reset in the confirmation field to confirm the reset
- click the “Reset ” button to start the process
That’s it. You have successfully reset your site.
If you are a developer working for a company or as a freelancer, WP Reset Plugin will help you to speed up your theme testing, controlling, resetting and restoring the environment in one click.
WP Reset works on a new feature that lets you downgrade to an older version or upgrade to a new beta version in a single click. You can expect the feature soon.